Sunday, October 4, 2015

Introducing MiSS RUBY TUESDAY DRESS - PDF pattern!

I'm happy to announce that my latest pattern - MiSS RUBY TUESDAY DRESS - is ready for release!

It feels like it's been a long time in the making but a few months is really not that long!  I'm so proud of this pattern and it's soooo soooo cool to wear and also you have the option to make a long sleeve for winter and it's so easy to make from stretch knit fabric.......yep! that's right - NO ZIPS to be seen.

During the testing process all my lovely testers were firing design ideas at me ..... they were so fantastic that the options for this dress just grew and grew.

Here's what you'll get in this pattern -

  • 1/2 circle skirt - 2 cutting options
  • gathered skirt option
  • peplum skirt option - 1/2 circle and gathered
  • V neck front and back
  • Scoop neck front and back
  • Boat neck
  • sleeveless
  • cap sleeve
  • short sleeve
  • elbow sleeve
  • 3/4 sleeve
  • long sleeve






Here's what my lovely testers have been saying:

Alisha Annand - The MOST amazing pattern I've tried this year. Bucket loads of options to suit a variety of styles, shapes and sizes. Without a doubt my favourite pattern that will be my staple go to for everything.
Melanie Hall - A dress for all occasions! I love that the Miss Ruby Tuesday Dress can go from Summer to Winter and everywhere from a coffee date to the races, depending on how you style it. Plus it's so quick & easy to sew that I think I'll be needing one for every day of the week! A true wardrobe staple.  
Amanda deSerres - I LoVE, LOVe, LOvE this dress. I have never felt more beautiful or gotten more attention from my husband. I think that this may be the most flattering dress I have ever made. Everything is perfect, from the sleeve length to the sexy back scoop to the length of the hem. I love that there are so many options and I can't wait to make another. And it's so fast and easy to make. You NEED this pattern... and lots and lots of fabric to make many, many dresses. 
Lesley Fletcher - The most perfect dress. Dress it up, dress it down, dye it, paint it, appliqué it, have a print, a plain, this is your go to dress, fits a wide range of sizes and shapes. Pretty much the perfect dress. Do yourself a favour and go and buy the pattern …. right now!!!!! 
Ginger Bell - The Miss Ruby Tuesday dress is an absolute staple for your wardrobe. With so many neckline and sleeve options, you can easily make one for every season and occasion. Such a versatile pattern. The pattern is very professional and well put together. With the clear directions given in the pattern, it makes this dress a quick and easy sew anyone can tackle. 
Lauren Whitney - FABULOUS pattern! Easy to follow instructions, and super quick to whip up once the pattern is printed, put together, and cut out. So many different options on how to assemble it, and you can do so many different things with it! I can't wait to whip up another one! 
Phoebe Gordon - The dress is on trend, an easy sew, with lots of style options . It can be dressed up or down, colour blocking is a great alternative and it would look really great.The possibilities are endless.


And here are my lovely testers looking gorgeous in their MiSS RUBY TUESDAY DRESSES:





































Would you like to purchase?  Then click HERE.

As a little bonus and if you are in my 1PL Sewing and Pattern Studio fb group you will get a 20% discount.  Click HERE if you'd like to take advantage of the discount.

Also, please visit these shops to purchase your fabric.  They have a great selection and just the right fabric for this dress.


HAPPY SEWING!



4 comments:

  1. OMG Ann!!! It is gorgeous - thankyou for designing this pattern. I kid you not, I am NOT a dress girl at all but this mama is soooooo excited to sew this up. THANK YOU!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love this dress Yvy. I really loved making and testing this beauty and so great that I've converted you into a dress wearer! xx

      Delete
  2. reasonably-priced plus size wedding ceremony attire, plus size clothier. Purchase plus size wedding attire or wedding robes at cheap rate from weddingdresstrend. Wholesale and retail excessive first-class plus length clothier bridal attire. Plus length wedding dresses lightinthebox. Save for reasonably-priced plus size wedding clothes? dresses for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lady in the striped dress makes me hard

    ReplyDelete