Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Calling for TESTERS for MiSS FOX DRESS!

I have a new pattern - my gorgeous MiSS FOX DRESS.  It's a super beautiful dress and I'm calling for TESTERS!

Here's what this new pattern is about and what I'm wanting from you -

  • It's a gorgeous summer dress with a 1/2 circle skirt and a bodice featuring different sleeve and neckline options.
  • Made from woven fabrics eg. Cotton, Linen, Rayon, Satin, Silk, Dupion Silk.
  • CB Invisible Zip.
  • In-Seam Pockets (optional).
  • Suitable for Intermediate sewers eg. need to have some knowledge is sewing Invisible Zips.
  • Available in Sizes 6 - 20.











So, I'm now wanting testers to do their stuff and make this gorgeous dress come alive!

The instructions are very comprehensive with loads of illustrations to follow along. 

What you'll get in return for your hard work is:
  • a copy of the final pattern
  • your photos of your finished dress on my blog to drive more traffic to your site

So if you are interested in becoming a Tester for me please fill in the form below and I will announce the lucky ladies on Wednesday, 10th February.

I have 7 sizes and I'll be needing about 2 per size to try different sleeve and neck options.

Also, I will have a facebook group so we can go over the pattern step by step and help each other with process of bringing the dress to life!  

Ok, off you go and enter your details below.  

Many thanks lovely ladies!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I believe I saw a note from you saying there would be a sale this weekend, have been looking around but don't see anything. Was I correct, and if so, could you please point me in the right direction?
    Thank you,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete